This is the full collection of the 240 illustrations of country mansions drawn by Alexander Lydon for A Series of Picturesque Views of Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland.
Browse illustrations by unique features (tag), geographically, or by an index of location and owner. Illustrations can be sorted bye the order they appeared in the original six-volume set (book appearance), alphabetically by name, or by the distance from the vantage point of the scene depicted (vantage distance).
- Blenheim Oxfordshire. Duke of Marlborough.
- Alnwick Castle Northumberland. Duke of Northumberland.
- Ardtully Kerry. Orpen, (Knight).
- Leeds Castle Kent. Wykeham-Martin.
- Audley End Essex. Lord Braybrooke.
- Keele Hall Staffordshire. Sneyd.
- Shirburn Castle Oxfordshire. Earl of Macclesfield.
- Helmingham Hall Suffolk. Baron Tollemache.
- Broughton Castle Oxfordshire. Lord Saye and Sele.
- Birr Castle King's County, Ireland. Earl of Rosse.
- Deene Park Northamptonshire. Countess of Cardigan.
- Dunster Castle Somersetshire. Fownes-Luttrell.
- Howick Hall Northumberland. Earl Grey.
Decorate your walls with a complete collection.
Illustrations have been compiled into unique displays of similarity, sets, maps, and more.