This is the full collection of the 240 illustrations of country mansions drawn by Alexander Lydon for A Series of Picturesque Views of Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland.
Browse illustrations by unique features (tag), geographically, or by an index of location and owner. Illustrations can be sorted bye the order they appeared in the original six-volume set (book appearance), alphabetically by name, or by the distance from the vantage point of the scene depicted (vantage distance).
- Windsor Castle Berkshire. The Royal Family.
- Floors Castle Roxburghshire. Duke of Roxburghe.
- Alton Towers Staffordshire. Earl of Shrewsbury and Talbot.
- Whitley Court Worcestershire. Earl of Dudley.
- Stourton Yorkshire. Lord Stourton.
- Melbury House Dorsetshire. Earl of Ilchester.
- Swithland Hall Leicestershire. Earl of Lanesborough.
- Sandringham Norfolk. His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
- Shirburn Castle Oxfordshire. Earl of Macclesfield.
- Powerscourt County of Wicklow. Viscount Powerscourt.
- Lumley Castle Durham. Earl of Scarborough.
- Drumlanrig Castle Dumfriesshire, Scotland. Duke of Buccleuch.
- Bramhall Hall Cheshire. Davenport.
- High Cliffe Hampshire. Marchioness of Waterford.
- Eggesford House Devonshire. Earl of Portsmouth.
- Brechin Castle Forfarshire. Earl of Dalhousie.
- Apley Park Shropshire. Foster.
Decorate your walls with a complete collection.
Illustrations have been compiled into unique displays of similarity, sets, maps, and more.