This is the full collection of the 240 illustrations of country mansions drawn by Alexander Lydon for A Series of Picturesque Views of Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland.
Browse illustrations by unique features (tag), geographically, or by an index of location and owner. Illustrations can be sorted bye the order they appeared in the original six-volume set (book appearance), alphabetically by name, or by the distance from the vantage point of the scene depicted (vantage distance).
- Dunrobin Castle Sutherlandshire. Duke of Sutherland.
- Sandringham Norfolk. His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
- Lambton Castle Durham. Earl of Durham.
- Mamhead Devonshire. Newman, Baronet.
- Keele Hall Staffordshire. Sneyd.
- Hutton Hall Yorkshire. Pease.
- Brantingham Thorpe Yorkshire. Sykes.
- Helmingham Hall Suffolk. Baron Tollemache.
- Trafalgar House Wiltshire. Earl Nelson.
- Broughton Castle Oxfordshire. Lord Saye and Sele.
- Stowlangtoft Hall Suffolk. Wilson.
- Capesthorne Cheshire. Davenport.
- Powerscourt County of Wicklow. Viscount Powerscourt.
- Studley Castle Warwickshire. Walker.
- Birr Castle King's County, Ireland. Earl of Rosse.
- Arbury Hall Warwickshire. Newdegate.
- Wroxton Abbey Oxfordshire. North.
- Sezincot Gloucestershire. Rushout, Baronet.
- Kimbolton Castle Huntingdonshire. Duke of Manchester.
- Westonbirt House Gloucestershire. Holford.
- Dartrey County of Monaghan, Ireland. Earl of Dartrey.
- Moreton Hall Cheshire. Ackers.
- St. Michael’s Mount Cornwall. St. Aubyn, Baronet.
- Arundel Castle Sussex. Duke of Norfolk.
- Tyttenhanger Park Hertfordshire. Countess of Caledon.
- Somerleyton Suffolk. Crossley, Baronet.
Decorate your walls with a complete collection.
Illustrations have been compiled into unique displays of similarity, sets, maps, and more.