This is the full collection of the 240 illustrations of country mansions drawn by Alexander Lydon for A Series of Picturesque Views of Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen of Great Britain and Ireland.
Browse illustrations by unique features (tag), geographically, or by an index of location and owner. Illustrations can be sorted bye the order they appeared in the original six-volume set (book appearance), alphabetically by name, or by the distance from the vantage point of the scene depicted (vantage distance).
- Eaton Hall Cheshire. Duke of Westminster.
- Trentham Hall Staffordshire. Duke of Sutherland.
- Whitley Court Worcestershire. Earl of Dudley.
- Sandringham Norfolk. His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
- Mamhead Devonshire. Newman, Baronet.
- Muncaster Castle Cumberland. Lord Muncaster.
- Euston Hall Suffolk. Duke of Grafton.
- Dartrey County of Monaghan, Ireland. Earl of Dartrey.
- Merevale Hall Warwickshire. Dugdale.
- Easton Hall Lincolnshire. Chomeley, Baronet.
- Exton House Rutlandshire. Earl of Gainsborough.
- Rolleston Hall Staffordshire. Mosley, Baronet.
- Drumlanrig Castle Dumfriesshire, Scotland. Duke of Buccleuch.
- Dromoland County Clare, Ireland. Lord Inchiquin.
- Barons Court County Tyrone, Ireland. Duke of Abercorn.
- Oxley Manor Staffordshire. Staveley-Hill.
- Rhydd Court Worcestershire. Lechmere, Baronet.
- Hughenden Manor Buckinghamshire. Earl of Beaconsfield.
- Lanhydrock House Cornwall. Lord Robartes.
- Studley Royal Yorkshire. Marquis of Ripon.
- Lathom House Lancashire. Lord Skelmersdale.
- Ditchley House Oxfordshire. Viscount Dillon.
- Westwood Park Worcestershire. Lord Hampton.
- Danesfield House Buckinghamshire. Stott-Murray.
- Hutton Hall Cumberland. Vane, Baronet.
- Eastwell Park Kent. Earl of Winchelsea. (The Residence of His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh).
- Levens Hall Westmoreland. Upton.
- Apley Park Shropshire. Foster.
- Dalton Hall Yorkshire. Lord Hotham.
- Melton Constable Norfolk. Lord Hastings.
Decorate your walls with a complete collection.
Illustrations have been compiled into unique displays of similarity, sets, maps, and more.